Travail à distance possible
2 jours par semaine à distance
Belgium Bruxelles Cantersteen 14
Pas d'heures supp. autorisées
Who we are
We are the newest player in the field of offering card payment acceptance solutions to professional clients.
We are Europe’s leading Cash Management banking group.
Acquiring is an essential part of this Cash Management product offering.
Therefore, we’re investing in building and maintaining a strong value proposition in the field of acquiring in our different markets.
In Belgium, we’ve created a new company in order to leverage on 5 years
of experience as a sales agent.
Our value proposition consists of taking away the complexity of the fast-evolving payment market for our merchants by offering them a one-stop-shop experience both at onboarding and for daily reporting combined with a top-range service quality.
Our company is growing fast. Not only do we grow organically, but we also took over a significant portfolio of clients as well as a highly experienced team as part of an asset deal.
In order to further strengthen the organization, we are looking for an end to-end business analyst, ideally with a knowledge of the acquiring business.
What you’ll do
You will be working in a very dynamic project environment where you will be the intermediary between the business and the project team in order to implement. Your business sponsors will be a growing operational team, a sales team, and a finance team. As a member of the project teams, you will be the intermediary between our business stakeholders, the process manager and the contributors to the projects (IT department and external providers).
• Organize workshops with business stakeholders to understand their business needs and describe the business requirements.
• Write a detailed business analysis, which highlights risks and opportunities and the acceptance criteria.
• Design, with the contributors (including the architect), alternative scenarios of the solution to meet business needs.
• Rely on the process manager, who will design the most efficient process, to design the solution.
• Guide, through description of the requirements, the development team when IT changes are required. You will validate that the changes are made according to your instructions.
• Participate in the cost estimations (from high level to detailed estimations) et project plan along the project life cycle, supporting the Project Manager.
• You have experience in a process management function in a regulated company.
• You are the bridge between the business and the IT team (architect, asset managers, developers…).
Nice to have :
Familiar with the card payment industry
Soft Skills :
• You are not afraid to jump into the deep, you are a self-starter and initiative taker with a clear drive in delivering results and are willing to take ownership of your job. You are detail-oriented, meticulous, precise in your work, autonomous and stressresistant.
• You are pragmatic, accurate and structured, able to organize work in a practical way and you have excellent analytical skills.
HardBusiness Analysis5CRM - Customer Relationship Management3
Taux de réponse : 94%Voir profil
450 €-520 €
Dès que possible
• • •
Processus de recrutement
- Postule avec ton profil Beelance
- Tu seras contacté.e via le chat
- Interview et négociation
- Signe ton contrat et démarre ta mission
Vous connaissez le profil idéal ?
Partagez cette mission sans modération