Cyber Security Program & Strategy Manager
Expert en cybersécurité
Travail à distance uniquement
Pas d'heures supp. autorisées
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Program and Strategy Manager to work on several of our client engagements in Belgium. These client engagements include:
- Implementation of ISMS according to ISO27001
- Leading a cyber transformation program
- Developing and implementing information security policies
- Developing and implementing information security governance and target operating model
The following skills are recommended:
— You analyze complex enterprise information security programs and infrastructure in both public and private sector.
— You assist with assessments of clients’ IT and security processes, risk, controls and compliance against leading practices, industry, and/or client frameworks, and assess capability, maturity, identify gaps in design and execution and communicate issues and recommendations to engagement leads and client senior management.
— You work with client senior management to develop a cybersecurity improvement strategy and roadmap to improve maturity and reduce risk.
— You implement Information Security Management Systems according ISO27001.
— You develop Information Security Policies based on leading practices and frameworks and tailor them to client needs and environment.
— You work with client senior management to assess, design and implement stainable solutions including GRC tools, operating processes and people models to address key and evolving risks.
— You are the interface with client executives and hands-on technology practitioners to bring meaningful, strategic change in the areas of information protection, data security and privacy, security operations and business continuity.
— You articulate business risks of technical vulnerabilities and identify and communicate findings to client personnel.
— You review work performed by the engagement team and maintain relationships with client account leadership to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and services to be delivered.
— You demonstrate excellent project management skills, promote teamwork and individual accountability with engagement team members.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent by experience.
- Having cybersecurity-related certification (e.g. CISSP, CEH, CISM, CISA, GIAC, GSEC) is a plus.
- You have advanced knowledge of leading frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) NIST 800-53, CIS and the Cybersecurity Maturity Model.
Level: You have min. 5 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity and information risk management.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and at least for a period of 6 months. Extension is possible. Remote work because of COVID. Occasional client visits may be required in the future.
Daily rate = +- 1.000 EUR /day depending on experience.
BV KPMG ADVISORY
Taux de réponse : 75%Voir profil
1 000 €-1 000 €
Dès que possible
• • •
1 sept. 2022
Processus de recrutement
- Postule avec ton profil Beelance
- Tu seras contacté.e via le chat
- Interview et négociation
- Signe ton contrat et démarre ta mission
Vous connaissez le profil idéal ?
Partagez cette mission sans modération