DevOps Engineer - Brussel
Travail à distance possible
3 jours par semaine à distance
Pas d'heures supp. autorisées
Purpose of Role:
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for Support development, technical support and other teams in their day to day jobs. You are the “Role model” in quality and all release and deployment aspects and good practices. You are eager improve processes and willing proactively take up extra responsibilities (e.g. automate manual processes, smoothen existing processes).
You want to:
- understand system architecture and modifications of it to improve processes implementations (Tanzu (formerly known as PKS) on top of K8S, AWS, GCP, Elastic Search, Ansible,…);
- Give accurate estimations, actual and ETC (estimate time of completion);
- Manage access control to source code and build tools;
- Train new users on tools;
- Follow up upgrade of tools and technologies for the development and deployment process;
- Propose and organize trainings and attend conferences (for example: Devoxx);
- Monitor tools and development/test platforms;
- take Quality related decisions;
- choose the most appropriate solution among a set of learned possible choices;
- help estimating budget for tools and user licenses;
- be Product owner of several tools;
- demonstrate professional individual relationships with internal and external Stakeholders to deliver required outcomes.
- A Master or equivalent level acquired through experience;
- You are familiar with tools as Git, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, linux, Bash, Docker, Ansible, K8S, GCP, AWS;
- You have a good knowledge of CI/CD Implementation, follow up and support;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in automating deployments of applications towards several environments;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, preferably in the java world & nexus is an asset.
- Fluent in either French or Dutch ;
- Fluent in IT related English ;
- A good communicator with internal and external contacts.
Main processes, systems, tools used
- Git, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Java, linux, bash, Docker, Ansible, K8S, Tanzu, GCP, AWS
- CI/CD Implementation, follow up and support
What we offer
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector.
- Room for future development, room to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere
Where are you going to work?
1000 Brussels (50%) & Homeworking (50%)
BV MADISON INTERNATIONAL
Taux de réponse : 87%Voir profil
550 €-765 €
Dès que possible
• • •
30 sept. 2022
Processus de recrutement
- Postule avec ton profil Beelance
- Tu seras contacté.e via le chat
- Interview et négociation
- Signe ton contrat et démarre ta mission
Vous connaissez le profil idéal ?
Partagez cette mission sans modération