IT Functional Analyst
Travail à distance possible
Le nombre minimum de jours de travail sur place doit être discuté avec le recruteur
Pas d'heures supp. autorisées
The Functional Analyst clearly identifies the problems that the business are experiencing and/or the business requirements and maps out possible solutions that can be developed and integrated in the enterprise production environment. The Functional Analyst investigates costs and benefits and consequently designs the chosen solution in detail, defining exactly what it should look like, which data are involved, and which processes are supported.
- To understand the business requirements
- To study the procedures and systems currently in place
- To find solutions to meet business requirements using new or existing technologies in collaboration with architects and technical experts
- To get solutions approved by management (which requires to prepare reports that balance costs and benefits to present to managers)
- To write functional specifications which can easily be used by developers & testers
- To support developers
- To participate in testing activities
- To write user manuals and other documentation
- To train existing users in new capabilities
- To participate in the development and implementation of change requests
Required experience / Knowledge
- You have at least 3 years experience on such topics
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch (intermediate spoken level) are mandatory
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree
- You have IT experience or demonstrated IT affinity
- You have experience with UML, SQL, Oracle ..
The mission is partially remote due to COVID-19 but will be full time on-site once the restrictions are lifted.
Taux de réponse : 94%Voir profil
500 €-600 €
Dès que possible
• • •
Processus de recrutement
- Postule avec ton profil Beelance
- Tu seras contacté.e via le chat
- Interview et négociation
- Signe ton contrat et démarre ta mission
Vous connaissez le profil idéal ?
Partagez cette mission sans modération