Unified Communications Onsite technician
Pas d'heures supp. autorisées
The Unified Communications On site Engineer collaborates with cross-teams to ensure the following: maintain, configure, and sustain the Voice & Video environment (Cisco & Microsoft environment). This includes: implementation, maintenance of the UC environment, upgrading/configuration, and installation of hardware/software. In addition, the UC Engineer will utilize a broad knowledge of unified communications, network, and telecommunications.
· Provide high level operational support and receive escalations from teams in order to ensure final resolution on Voice & Video related incidents
· Monitor Voice & Video infrastructure capacity and performance to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of its systems and applications
· Lead/coordinate new Voice & Video infrastructure and applications deployment
· Lead/coordinate Voice & Video infrastructure changes and upgrades
· Ensure full compliance on Corporate Change Management policies and procedures for Voice & Video infrastructure
· Establish and maintain regular monitoring, check and tests on Vide Conference devices, as daily checks on the most critical ones, to be performed before 9h, to guarantee that rooms are working as expected, keep logs form the tests to serve as evidence in a case of issues.
· Coordinate and manage Service Provider related activities
· Manage related task during projects, M&A activities, divestitures and new deployments of sites
· Assess and administer all Voice and Video hardware and software upgrades/modifications in coordination with the Solution and Service Owners
· Participates in the planning, deployment and support of the enterprise voice, video and network solutions
· Responsible for creating technical documentation for infrastructure solutions for Voice & Video related for the projects that the person is involved on.
· Identify network system issues that can impact Video & Voice operability, troubleshoot and follow up solutions with respective vendors.
· Provide preventative measures to ensure uptime and optimal performance of the environment
· Perform complex problem isolation within the Telecommunications Infrastructure and Networks / On-call rotation/After Hours support is required if war room is on going
· Delivering a secure, compliant and stable enterprise UC platform
NV BRIDGESTONE EUROPE NV/SA
Taux de réponse : 50%Voir profil
400 €-600 €
Dès que possible
• • •
Processus de recrutement
- Postule avec ton profil Beelance
- Tu seras contacté.e via le chat
- Interview et négociation
- Signe ton contrat et démarre ta mission
Vous connaissez le profil idéal ?
Partagez cette mission sans modération